We just got back from Isabel's graduation from Harland. She is no longer living with us. CRY CRY CRY. I will miss her Terribly!!! I will get pics from that trip downloaded soon but here are a few more of us remodeling the house.
Yea, It was a little crazy but we sure had fun and amazingly most everything got done on time.
Thanks for leaving comments Jenny.
And for everyone's info. I love reading about the Reformation of the 16th century ( although I do love anything on the second world war also)
Love to you all.
R
1 comment:
This house looks familiar!!! Mann.. Guys! I miss you so much! I am in Danny's house this weekend, he is leaving for Korea next weekend so I came to visit. I still owe you a phone call Rachell, but I forgot my phone in OK before I came. I love you guys.. dont forget me!
Post a Comment