This month I will be fixing my laundry room, swimming at the beach, working, digging in my overgrown "jungle" of a yard, and getting ready for my new responsibilities at church (sabbath school superintendent and pathfinder leader and junior sabbath school teacher).
Tid-bits on June happenings:
- It's Zigi's birthday on the 7th and my birthday on the 20th.
- Our housemate (Isabel -the student teacher from Columbia) is leaving us, cry cry cry cry cry!
We will be attending her graduation at Hartland College next weekend. )
- I will be trying to handle wearing contacts again, yuck! But the glasses are driving me crazy
Have a great weekend.
2 comments:
Hey,
June 20 is Michael's bd too....
Happy BD to Zigi and Rachael!!!!!!
So are you back from the foreign country that Zigi was born in???
How's his knee?
love U 2,
Aunt Wanda
June is such a beautiful month to have a birthday or celebration. Jeff's birthday is June 28, his mom's birthday is June 21, our anniversary is June 23 and Father's day is in June. Fun Fun Fun!!!
I know you will hate to have your sweet roomie move away!
Post a Comment