Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A few pics of what my house looked like two weeks before you all came for my graduation.


This is the kitchen.
We knocked out the wall and put double doors in.
We changed the small door into a window.
You can see all the mess in the yard. (that was there two days before graduation. )
You can see the subfloor and crawl space in the kitchen and the outline of yellow where we tore down the old cabinets.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously? Oh my goodness!!!!
I had NO idea. That is incredible. Your kitchen looked so good and everything was in such good shape. You must have been a nervous wreck. It sure is fun to do that kind of thing but tight deadlines are not fun. You guys did a bang up job!

Anonymous said...

I am loving this whole blog thing. It is fun to see glimpses of your life. I'd like to see some pictures of your office so I can picture you there.