Monday, May 26, 2008

Thought it might be fun to show you some pics from zigi's knee surgery in Czech.













His leg is SHAVED and looks orange from the iodine.










As you can see (by zigi's face) the hospital food is never the best no matter what country you're in!











The machine shown is his exercise (or torture as he calls it) machine. You strap the leg in and it moves up/down/sideways/back-words and around(just kidding about around). He stayed in the hospital for about one week.








Another funny tid-bit : he got a private room with a couch and tiled shower (nice) for only PENNIES more. I got a massage for five dollars while I was visiting him. And when zigi went to the dentist . . . the doctor was going to drill a cavity without anesthesia but zigi stopped him and said "don't I get anesthesia" the doctor answered "you can have . . but it cost's 3 dollars!".

No comments: