By the way, people aren't going to be able to leave comments unless they have a google/blogger account or open ID. I have a google account so I could do it. I have it where anyone can post a comment and all they have to do is type in their name. You can edit this to make it easier for people with your dashboard.
2 comments:
Yep, it is working! But now you have that stupid song playing in my head and I can't get it out. "Every day's a good day......"
Jenny
By the way, people aren't going to be able to leave comments unless they have a google/blogger account or open ID. I have a google account so I could do it. I have it where anyone can post a comment and all they have to do is type in their name. You can edit this to make it easier for people with your dashboard.
Post a Comment